For beginners and advanced skydivers who wish to gain experience in FS – Formation Skydiving (RW).
The instructors at JUMP-TANDEM can soon help you to learn how to jump in four ways, eight ways, and even bigger groups. Thanks to this you will get a new perspective of this sport. Skydiving in a group will bring you true pleasure from free fall.
An organized jump: you book one day ahead.
There will be a briefing an hour before the first load which you must attend.
During this hour we will prepare for the day, divide into groups and set the day programme. Then it’s jump-time. We will meet 30 minutes before boarding the plane with all equipment for creepers training. loaded on carts. Than we go to jump. Once we land, we will debreef the jump with our instructor. At the end of each day, we will evaluate the whole day and all jumps.
• skydiving instructor, AFF instructor
• 2,000+ jumps, skydiving for 15 years
• ex-member of Czech national team; 2x 2nd place in Czech Championship, 2nd place in Czech Cup, 1st place in MPL 2.
• UPT, USPA and CCAA tandem instructor, USPA and CCAA skydiving instructor, USPA and CCAA AFF instructor, CCAA AFF examiner, CCAA skydiving examiner, USPA Safety &Training Adviser, cameraman
• 7,000+ jumps, skydiving for 33 years
• an ex-member of Czech national team and Czechoslovak Top-level sports centre
Registration number: 277 05 587
VAT ID: CZ277 05 587
HOT-LINE: +420 724 175 175
Residence, office, shop:
CZ - 638 00, Brno
Mo - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00